How To Enter
To submit an entry, please download the entry form above, complete and upload (as a word or PDF document) when prompted via the online entry portal.
Entries can be submitted by agencies, in-house teams and freelance PR/communications professionals from any of the 6 regions. Please ensure you clearly state the region your organisation belongs to.
The regions are:
- The North
- Northern Ireland
- South East & East Anglia
- South West & Wales
- All entries must not exceed 1000 words. The word count does not include the company information at the start of the form or the questions already within the form.
- When creating a title for your entry, please structure your title in the following format: “Agency Name & Client Name – Campaign Name” or just “Agency/Team Name” for agency/team awards e.g. “PRCA & Don't Panic – Dare Awards Campaign”
- Entries should relate to work undertaken between March 2018 – March 2019.
- Please ensure you fill out a separate Word Doc/PDF entry form each entry submission. For example, if you submit 5 different entries, you will need to complete 5 individual entry forms and upload these separately on each submission.
- If you are uploading the same entry into another category, you will need to edit your entry form and make sure the correct category is checked. If the correct category is not checked, your entry may be classed as void and therefore not judged.
- Entry questions are dependent on your chosen category, so please take care when filling out each entry form. If your entry form does not match your online submission and category selection, your entry may be classed as a duplication error and may not be judged.
- Entry forms can be designed to your company branding, as long as they contain the appropriate questions/headings in which the judges mark upon.
- All entries must be paid for at the time of submission.
- Please ensure you read the terms and conditions before submitting an entry.